Monday, September 4, 2017

Jacob - September 4, 2017

Hey family, it's good to hear from all of you. It's good to hear
things are going well. I'm trying to think of a few more things that
have happened recently to talk about. As you already know, we had a
temple trip which was super cool. When we were there i saw a family,
well a couple back from San Juan Ward. They were there to get there
endowments and after the session they got sealed. Super cool. On
Saturday we were on exchanges. I was in a different area with elder
Reinsch. He's from Nebraska so he knew a little bit about Iowa, he
lived a little bit south of Omaha, I think it was a town called
Lincoln. But I had a good day with him, we were able to teach a few
lessons and it seems he's doing a good work in that area. Sunday was a
miracle day, some investigators came to church. They are a part member
family that had a brother and sister get baptized about 6 years ago. A
lot of the ward knows them and they have a lot of desire to be a
Christ centered family. They have the most real intent that I have
seen in a long time. They are currently on date for the 8th of
October. That was probably the highlight of Sunday. I also shared my
testimony with the ward since it was fast Sunday. I spoke a little
about receiving revelation especially the importance of prayer,
scriptures and going to church. (The fundamentals). Today we had an
elders activty for all the Spanish elders. That was super fun. We had
a 4v4 basketball tournament. I think there was a total of 5-6 teams
and mine got 3rd overall. Me and another elder were sort of carrying
the team, but it was a lot of fun and a lot of good sports from
everyone. The stacked teams of course played the championship any my
comp won the whole thing with his team. Other than that we are just
taking care of a few things. We are at the office now and hopefully
we'll get some haircuts done later today. Anyways I love you all. It
was good hearing from you all once again. Take care!


Elder Baer





No comments:

Post a Comment