Monday, September 4, 2017

Jacob - September 1, 2017

Hey everybody so this past week and a half has been really good. My
companion and I are finding lots of people to teach and we are
excited. Some have some baptismal dates set for October and they seem
pretty willing to do their commitments. Hopefully some will come this
Sunday. Also this past week we had President Interviews and that was
good, I sort of asked a "trunky" question about what lessons he wished
he knew/was grateful when he was returning home from his mission. He
shared some good advice. Also one of the families we met are super
prepared. They've met missionaries a while back, about 5 years and so
and some of them were baptized. But we found them and about 7 or so
can be baptized they are all willing to listen. The mom went to an
activity this past weekend, we didn't even know about an activity so
she has some member friends or something. Super cool. But I can't
really think at the moment of more things to say.. so if I forget
something I'll write more about it in like 2 days. Love you all!

Elder Baer

No comments:

Post a Comment