Monday, August 7, 2017

Jacob - August 7, 2017

Hey everybody, today has been a crazy day with moving and what not,
I'm not sure what else more we have in plan for the day. Fortunately
all the stressful stuff is taken care of. We got all my stuff in a new
apartment, it'll be my last one. My companions goes home tomorrow back
to Texas so we'll spend this last night together and then tomorrow
I'll be with my new companion. But this week was good. Lots of the
normal finding and teaching. We haven't been able to find many solid
people so we are still working at that. But with a new companion, I'm
sure it will bring a lot of good to the area. We've slowly been able
to try new areas to proselyte where there are Hispanics, it'll just be
the challenge of finding those that are prepared. It always is that
way. But I'm confident that we will find success together. We do have
a lot of good things happening, we've been helping a lot of members in
our area and some are doing very well. So we'll keep up on that. I
finished the Book of Mormon this past week (in English) that was good.
I'm not too far behind on my Spanish study either, right now I am in 3
Nephi 20, so I'll finish that in the next few weeks or so. But all is
well for me. I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder Baer






No comments:

Post a Comment